Happy Fireworks Erotic Audio Story Audiodesires - Dominance Fantasy
Community Guided Sex

Happy Fireworks

In this audio sex story, Christopher guides you through a mindless pleasure session that will melt your daily stresses away. Have you had a long day? Find somewhere comfortable, switch off your mind, and follow the instructions of a deep, soothing, and dominant voice as you bring yourself to the brink of bliss. Relax and revitalize your energy with a sensual self-care session in this romantic masturbation guide.

Make yourself comfortable for me - grab a stuffed animal, or a pillow, anything soft like that - and press your face into it. Snuggle up into it for me. Think of what you enjoy - a really nice, warm meal...sharing a blanket with a lover...beautiful scenery early - and give whatever you’re holding a full-hearted embrace. I want you to have that warm, wholesome feeling. Do you feel more relaxed now? Good. Today is about getting rid of all your worries. Now, I want you to gradually begin to explore your beautiful body. Let your fingers slide across your skin. Take a deep breath in…and out. Let all that stress fall away. It feels so good to open yourself up to me like this, doesn’t it? You’re being such a good girl for me. Let the pleasure flow through your body, letting your fingers do what you know you want to do. There you go...being so obedient for me. Such a good, cute little toy. Kiss my neck with lustful whimpers and whisper into my ear how much you need me. Keep moaning and playing with yourself as you grind against me.

How spicy?

9 MINS

More Like This

Same Scenario

--:--
--:--

Help us Improve

How did you like the Story?

How did you like the Narrator?

Any Thoughts?